Device Warranty, Terms and Conditions
- The Customer acknowledges that the Pre-Owned Device may have refurbished parts. A 24 Hour cooling off period from the initial purchase date is instated with purchase. Refunds are subject to inspection, the device must be returned in the same condition prior to purchase.
- PTC reserves the right to deny a refund request upon inspection.
- PTC provide 6 months warranty on Pre-Owned Devices.
- Warranty covers software faults, but does not cover; Physical, Water or Jail Break Damage.
- If the Pre-Owned Device is found to be faulty within 6 months of purchase and deemed under warranty, PTC will, under ACCC rules and regulations, in a timely manner, attempt to rectify the faults. If the faults are non-repairable, we will source a replacement device, if a replacement device is not available, we will provide a refund.
- A refurbished part is most likely to be used as a “used” part that has been ‘reconditioned’ or ‘restored’ to an acceptable working order
- PTC reserve the rights to deny a refund or an exchanged requested for devices that are not faulty.
- Warranty does NOT include physical or water damage. No exchanges or refunds are permitted if a change of mind has occurred after the 24 hour cooling off period, including devices with no faults found.
New Device Warranty Terms and Conditions
- If the security seal is broken no refunds and exchanges are permitted.