Mobile Phone Repairs Melbourne
Here at PTC in Melbourne, we know how important your mobile is to you. That is why we offer rapid fixes for all models, including Apple iPhones and Androids, as well all other brands including HTC, Microsoft, Xiaomi, Oppo, Huawei and Nokia.
Our team is qualified and experienced with a real passion for devices, including tablets and smartphones. We can assist you with a wide range of issues, including:
- Power issues: Including the fixing and replacement of ports and connectors, and all other issues that are preventing your mobile from charging or turning on.
- Water damage: In many cases your mobile can be repaired after it has been wet. We will explore all avenues to either fix it, or at least recover your sensitive data.
- Display problems: Including freezing, glitching or pixel damage.
- Screen fixes: From minor cracks through to completely smashed screens and LCDs, we can bring your device back to as-new condition.
Our trained technicians are happy to assist in restoring your device to its pre-damaged condition. Working swiftly, PTC can identify and resolve any issues that you might have from our Melbourne store. Come in and visit us and we’ll give you an on-the-spot quote.
How does our phone repair service work?
We know that your time is valuable and you will need your device back quickly to communicate, work and organise your life. Our service is as easy as 1,2,3…
- Book your appointment with PTC, choosing the appropriate service for your needs.
- Drop your device off in store or organise with a technician when and where they can pick up your broken mobile.
- We will repair your device (typically within a half hour – should more time be required we will let you know), disinfect and return back to you.
We also offer a full contactless door-to-door service to your home or business for your convenience.
Australia’s leading mobile phone repair service
There is nothing more frustrating than a broken mobile or tablet, except when a company doesn’t actually fix the problem. With PTC you can be confident that we will fix your device without causing even more problems.
Established in 2009, we have over a decade of industry experience and our team has helped over 1 million Australians with their device’s issues. Our trained technicians know exactly how to identify problems and fix them efficiently. With affordable pricing and years of experience, our team is happy to assist you in any way.
With over 49 stores in locations across Australia, you’re never too far from a PTC centre, so you can trust our service when you are on the road for work or recreation. Visit us in store in Melbourne or book online and receive $5 off. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us on 1300 000 349 today.
That depends. Older phone models may have less battery life, storage space, and operating capacity to handle the demands of newer software updates. Another common cause of slow responsiveness is some of the features included with the new updates–including transitions, graphics, and background features. We always recommend reviewing the latest software update add-ons to see what features you need and turning off those that you don’t. This can both speed up your operating system and prolong your battery life.
PTC is a recognised Australian provider of mobile phone repairs with a history of success. With highly experienced technicians who can service iPhones, Androids, and more, our repair services are fast, effective, and completed with the greatest attention to detail.
If you’re looking to extend the life of your phone and want your mobile serviced with quality you can count on, we recommend speaking with our Melbourne-based team.
That depends on the service that’s needed. If you need to replace a cracked glass protector, you may be able to successfully remove the broken screen and adhere a new one at home. For more technical repairs, we always recommend having an experienced technician review the damage or concern. Why? Because attempting to fix both physical and internal software damage with limited knowledge and experience can make the problem worse, we suggest having a dedicated technician examining your phone at our Melbourne-based shop.